||We need student hosts to make Career Fair 2018 great!
- Students interact closely with recruiters by helping them to their booth and assisting them with setup.
- Volunteering shows employers that you give your time to help others, which makes an excellent first impression with recruiters, and is a great opportunity to practice speaking with HR professionals about yourself in a career fair setting.
- We provide light refreshments, and you can receive service hours for another organization, a class, Lee Honors College, etc.
- Questions? Contact the employer engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-2745.
Your main contact at Career Fair is Amanda Jeppesen (office phone: 269-387-2745 | email: email@example.com).
The Career Fair will be held in the East Ballroom in the Bernhard Center on Thursday, February 8.
Not available on the 8th? Just want more hours? We need volunteers for Science, Technology, and Engineering Fair on February 7! Sign up now: https://tinyurl.com/VolunteerSTE18
Please wear business casual attire and comfortable shoes. If you are assigned to help employers unload and carry their materials, you are welcome to wear one set of clothes and bring another to change into before entering the fair as a job seeker.
You will receive an email with your assignments the week of the job fair.
Examples of tasks you may be assigned:
1. Greet employers and direct them to the employer check-in area.
2. Help them carry displays to their tables.
3. Assist employers with their display units as they set-up their booths.
4. Assist with tear-down.